Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday 12 January 2014

Veg Paneer Quiche

Veg Paneer Quiche
One day, I was simply watching cookery show and thought of making a new recipe for dinner. I got some ideas from that show and I already had few ingredients in my fridge. From all of that I tried this Vegetable Paneer Quiche. Me and my hubby found it tasty and a wonderful recipe, so thought of sharing with you all.

Preparation Time :  10mins
Cooking Time :  30 mins
Servings : 2

Ingredients

Wheat flour                     1 cup
Paneer(Cottage cheese)1/2 cup
Green bell pepper1/2 cup(chopped)
Onions1/2 cup(chopped)
Tomatoes1/2 cup(chopped)
Spring onions2 tbsp
Saltas required
CheeseGrated(as required)
Butter3tbsp
Milk4tbsp
Black pepperas required
Veg Paneer Quiche
Veg Paneer Quiche

Method : How to prepare


  1. Form a dough from wheat, butter and little milk(should be tight) and refrigerate for 10 mins.
  2. Roll it into a circle, and place that rolled circle into a baking vessel (I had a baking bowl as you can see in a above picture, 2 inch deep)
  3. Bake this dough for 15-20 mins at 180 degree Celsius(make sure to poke the dough with a fork).
  4. In a pan, saute onions, green bell pepper, paneer, tomatoes and milk to make it little juicy. Add salt, black pepper and spring onions to it.
  5. Once its baked, stuff it with this filling, grate cheese on it and again bake it for 3-4 mins.
  6. Cut it as required and serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.

One of the healthy and simple evening snacks for kids.

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment